Selection procedure and criteria
The JSF Board Members will review all applications. Grants will normally be awarded to early career researchers.
Conditions for participation
- Only one grant will be awarded per person per year.
- The applicant must have an accepted oral or poster contribution to the conference.
- The applicant must be employed by an organization within the EU/EFTA.
- Within 60 days of the end of the conference, applicants who have received a travel grant are required to submit a report.
To be complete, applications must be accompanied by a
- list of publications and lectures,
- copy of the official letter of acceptance of the applicant’s contribution to the conference.
Time Period 2018
Currently are no applications accepted.